The term “Feminist coven” is currently trending and like most Twitter trends, finding the origin is almost impossible, but nothing gets past us. We know where it all started. So if you’re wondering where it all came from, we have it here:
After Seyitan came out to talk about being raped by D’banj, well known, Twitter influencer, Segalink waded in with his account of the events that have unfolded since then. In the course of his narration, he mentioned that his involvement in the case and in representing Seyitan was unsuccessful because Seyitan was and is listening to “Feminist coven’s instructions and advisory” and thus the term began to trend. Puzzle solved.
Here’s what members of the said coven have to:
1. First of all:
2. Purchase a membership form at the nearest coven office.
3. Meanwhile, meet the logo;
4. Asking for a friend;
5. True this.
7. Meanwhile, we took a little break to get some food for thought;
8. He did sis.
9. It looks a lot like she said what she said.
10. This is how you drag someone by the edges, take note.
12. They slay!
There’s more from Mr. Segalink
And he did take out time to clarify this: