Amala is forever going to be regarded as a food that is not for the common man. It’s okay if people slander amala. Not everyone has good taste and you can’t blame them for it.
1. When you get to a party and there’s no amala.
Ah, what kind of incomplete party is this?
2. You, searching for the best amala joints when you get to a new town.
3. You, when someone says amala is a bad food.
4. Or when they list top foods and amala is not included.
Why you gon’ do amala dirty??!
5. You choosing best friends because they love amala.
Sister of my heart.
6. You spending random time Googling amala pictures to take you out of your bad day.
Amala is a joy-giver.
More Amala goodness here: What’s The Difference Between 3500 and 350 Naira Amala?