Before you walk down that aisle, take a moment to ask yourself these food questions. The answers you get will determine how fit you are for the institution of marriage.
1. Can you make pap?
If you cannot make such a simple meal, how can you handle more complex matters when they arise?
2. Can you make custard?
If your answer to this is yes, then you get a pass.
3. How well can you turn amala?
This is one way to determine your strength and ability to endure.
4. Can you fry turkey without eating it?
In other words, can you withstand temptation?
5. Can you fry plantain without tasting one slice?
How long can you stay without sex or romantic touch?
6. How often do you burn food?
Let us know now, before you burn the whole house.
7. Can you eat swallow without draw soup?
In other words, can you do without luxury, if only for a little while? Can you endure discomfort?
8. Do you know how to make pancake?
Can you handle delicate issues without making a mess of them?
9. Be honest, do you eat Cerelac or any other baby food?
That is: Do you have long throat? Can we trust you to adequately take care of the baby?
10. Does your Jollof rice colour or does it stay white?
How well can you manage the resources given to you?
Now grade yourself. Would you say you are prepared for marriage?
If you’re still in talking stage, here’s how to spice things up with food: