Men are constantly struggling under the weight of social expectations and other pressures, which ends up affecting their mental health. While more men are dropping toxic masculinity tropes like not showing affection to their friends, there’s still a long way to go in making affectionate male relationships a norm. Checking in on your guy goes a long way in helping them through tough times. Here are 7 texts you can send to your bros to see how they are doing.
1. “Just checking in on you bro. Are you good?”
A simple message like this can help your bros open up to you about stuff, which might be all he needed
2. “How have you been? Don’t just say fine; I’m here if you need someone to talk to.”
Your guy might need a little more prodding to open up. This passes a simple but reassuring message.
3. “Just making sure you’re good bro. I know we’ve not talked in a while.”
Great for your Man Dem who you’ve not been communicating with regularly. You might just give updates on what’s been going on in your lives.
4. “Hey bro, I’m just letting you know I’m here for you. You’re never alone.”
Sometimes, all your brother needs is reassurance that he’s got someone in his corner.
5. “I love you, bro. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you during this time.”
Everyone goes through tough times and sometimes all he might need is your support.
6. “I know you got a lot going on, how you holding up?”
Regular check-ins during trying periods might be the best way to let them know that they’re not alone.
7. “I’m here if you need someone to talk to.”
This might be all they need to hear to get through their rough patch.