When a food lover and chef on Twitter asked Nigerians to share their worst cooking experience, the responses were hilarious as we expected.
Share your worst cooking disaster— Thelmzkitchen (@Thelmzkitchen_) April 27, 2016
1. This chocolate chip cookie fail.
2. This person’s palm oil caught fire.
3. This person made Jollof rice soup.
4. This one about adding Ogbono to Jollof rice.
5. When your daddy throws soggy semo on your forehead.
6. This person’s attempt at making fried eggs.April 27, 2016
7. This person that cooked rotten eggs with their Indomie.
@Thelmzkitchen_ prepared indomie with sardine and a lot of veggies. D last phase was to break egg inside. I neva new d egg was rotten— ♥RAIN♥ (@rianatopeyemi) April 27, 2016
8. The struggle of preparing pap and Custard.
9. This person that wanted to cook fried noodles.
@Thelmzkitchen_ used oil instead of water for indomie and fried the whole thing black— art (@Vaness_ah) April 27, 2016
10. This person used kerosene to cook stew.
11. This person cooked Efo Riro with Ewedu leaves.
@Thelmzkitchen_ thought ewedu leaf was efo , so I made it normally as efo riro. Suddenly I noticed the efo was slippery. It was a disaster ?— Seksan (@diamondsek) April 27, 2016
12. This person’s ocean of beans and palm oil.
13. This person mistook Ogbono for crayfish.
14. The one about making pancakes with semo flour.
15. This one about an “eggsplosion”.
@Thelmzkitchen_ I tried to boil my egg in the microwave ( I didn’t put it in water I just dropped the egg ) it exploded ?— Gold ✨ (@Wura_ola) April 27, 2016
16. This one about a chicken coming back to life.
17. This person didn’t know chicken had to be boiled before putting in stew.
@Thelmzkitchen_ I put chicken inside cookin stew (without washing/boiling the chicken)Tasted like blood,I was a carnivores animal dat day — that dada guy. (@Josh__IK) April 27, 2016
18. When someone used Chocomilo as Maggi.
19. This person washed the Garri before making Eba.
@Thelmzkitchen_ I wanted to make Eba so I washed the garri first.— Bambi (@Nwaabekee) April 27, 2016