1. Yummy small chops
To hold your stomach before they bring the Jollof.
2. Spicy ofada rice and soft dodo
The one served in leaves only!
3. Crunchy chin-chin for whiling away time
In case the waiters are acting childish and still delaying your Jollof.
4. Jollof rice garnished with orisirisi
Because, no Jollof, no owambe!
5. Steaming amala and ewedu
With all the obstacles you can think of.
6. Fried rice that’s actually green and turkey
It’s okay to cheat on Jollof rice sometimes.
7. ‘Chinese rice’
Even if we don’t think this rice is actually Chinese sha.
8. Yam pottage and stew
9. Fluffy pounded yam and egusi soup
The food to eat right before loosing your home training.
10. Cake slices
Even if the caterers share the cake like they want to carry the rest to their house.
11. 5 Alive
This one is for when they want to make a toast.
12. Ice-cold bottle of malt
To wash everything down.
In case you’re forming ajebutter.