1) How all the players scramble to pick the cool tokens.
“You’re a shoe. LMAO”
2) When you manage to buy all the utilities.
“Pay me those bills, baby.”
3) When you’re the first person to build a house.
“I have arrived.”
4) When you’re the first to build a hotel.
Now is the time to serve Donald Trump realness.
5) When you’re busy building houses left and right then you pick a chance card that tells you to pay for general repairs on all your properties.
“What manner of bad luck is this??”
6) When you’re broke as shit but excited because you’re about to pass GO and collect $200 but then you pick a chance card that says, “Go straight to jail and do not collect $200 if you pass GO”.
“Did this have to happen right now??”
7) When you’re broke as hell and end up in jail so you just sit there and don’t even bother trying to get out.
Because all the houses have been bought and the entire board is a minefield at this point.
8) When you land on someone’s hotel, mortgage all your houses, and STILL can’t afford to pay the rent.
“Is this the end of the road?”
9) How you look at the richest person in the game:
“I will fuck this guy up.”
10) How the game usually ends:
Followed immediately by the destruction of friendships.