Nigerian memes are funny and all that, but did you know you could use them to make your boss fall in love with you? No? This article gives a step by step advice on how to use Nigerian memes to make the person that pays your salary fall head over heels for you.
Try it for yourself.
1. You have to start by making your intentions clear.
Attach this image to your Monday morning email to your boss and don’t say any other thing. When they ask why you sent this, proceed to send the next one.
2. Let them know you’re serious.
Everything about this screams, “I am flirting with you. Open your eyes.”
Sometimes, people might be slow to get signs, and that’s fine. If they still don’t get it, the next one should do.
3. Send them this every morning on Slack.
Respectfully apply pressure. Bosses are always quick to talk about how much they like go-getters. This is you go-getting. At this point, they’re already strongly considering you as an option.
4. Before they can recover from that one, hit them with this.
Now, you’re in the game fully. No backing out.
5. High risk = High Reward.
Send this to them so they can know that your job is a ghetto and that you’re their prince charming who has come to rescue them. In their own office o.
6. You can do a little emotional blackmail.
You can even threaten to report them to HR if they fail to meet your needs. Employees need to be happy, no?
7. This one will help them think.
Oga, it’s time to settle down with me.
8. Put this on the general chat and tag them.
Let everybody know your true intentions. You’ve come far enough.
9. Don’t forget to add this to another email
Mails are super, super important.
10. When all else fails send this one…
Don’t blame us if you become unemployed after this. You made your own choices.