One thing you can’t deny about lagosians is their sense of style! And thankfully the fashion world has noticed this too!
This year marks the 5th year of the Lagos Fashion and Design Week (LFDW) and Nigerian celebrities and fashion enthusiasts have all come together to support the work of out talented Nigerian designers.
But here at Zikoko, we also want to showcase the fashionistas hitting the streets of Lagos (well, the Federal Palace Hotel, but you get what we mean).
Check out some incredibly stylish lagosians expressing their individuality:
1. Ono Bello in a gorgeous pair of Kinabuti collection trousers.
Loving the bright orange bag as well!
2. Fisayo Longe clearly understands fashion! Great look from head to toe.
3. The hair + the shoes + the melanin =?
4. Yagazie Emezi ALWAYS looks effortless! And that’s the best kind of style?
5. Whitney Madueke giving hair and skin flawlessness!
6. Denola Grey and Noble Igwe looking dapper as always.
7. That yellow! ?
8. Folu Storms rocking a cute 2-piece print set and canary yellow accessories.
9. Akin Faminu (menswear blogger and medical student) took a risk and it paid off!
10. Tonye Garrick’s fringed outfit definitely deserved to be on the runway.
11. Beverly Naya in a Wana Sambo kimono and trouser-set.
12. Loving Hauwa Mukan’s samurai-inspired piece!
13. Kaylah Oniwo rocked that A-line skirt like a pro!
14. The visor is everything!
15. Yagazie’s effortless street style again.
16. Zina Anumudu shows us how to rock the female agbada.
17. The ladies serving black & gold fierceness from Day 2 of LFDW.
18. This print and fringe two-piece is so cute!
19. Cute print dress!
20. Loving the detail on the hem of the buba! ❤️
21. Fashion is ART.
22. Temi Dollface’s style is always so creative!
23. Wole Lawal proves that men can wear pink suits and still be masculine.
Did we miss anyone out? No wahala! There are still 2 more days of LFDW so share YOUR style with us by tweeting @zikokomag