I found myself going down a rabbit hole of cheesy pick-up lines a few hours ago and a lot of them made me chuckle. So I asked myself, “Are pick-up lines really as bad as people make them seem, or are we just ashamed to admit that we like them and we want people to use them on us?”
These questions made me search for something different: Terrible pick-up lines. After going through tons of websites, I found the 7 worst pick up lines you’ll ever see.
1. Are you looking for a stud. Well, I’ve got the STD and all I need is you.
You don’t need anyone to tell you that this is a terrible pick-up line, but we won’t jump into conclusions and act like you already know. This is a terrible pick up line. Never use it. Unless of course, you have an STD (In which case you should let them know you were not joking).
2. Is your father a thief? Because someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
Imagine meeting someone and the first question you ask them is if their father is a thief? Do you not like peace?
3. If I follow you home, will you keep me?
This is how people end up in prison. Imagine setting out to find a partner but ending up in Kirikiri Maximum Prison. May God protect us all.
4. Are you my appendix? Because I want to take you out.
Don’t people fear God?
5. Are you an orphanage? Because I want to give you kids.
If I begin to explain how out of pocket this pick-up line is, I’ll spiral. Why would you tell someone and expect them to take you seriously.
On another hand, if you use this and they laugh, marry them on the spot. It’s high risk, high reward.
6. If you have a boyfriend, don’t worry. I’m not the jealous type.
This is what will happen when the boyfriend eventually finds you.
7. Are you Gorilla Glue? Because I can’t get you off my head.
Please don’t do it.