If you watch football regularly, you’ll enjoy seeing people humiliate their opponents by dribbling them just to hear the crowd go wild. If you play football, you’re either the one who dribbles people or the one who gets dribbled.
If you’re the one who gets dribbled, you’ll be able to relate to this. And you might laugh a bit.
1. When you see a skillful player on the opposition team
In your head, you’re thinking, “He just has skills. He can’t play real football. If I mark him, I’ll collect the ball. Look how arrogant he looks.”
2. When he dribbles your team mate
“Did he just give Scorpion snakebite? And they don’t use to dribble scorpion easily o.”
3. When you finally decide to go and tackle him
“It’s me and you today. You cannot dribble me and go.”
4. But he leaves you in the dirt
“Omo, this guy dey play o.”
5. When the crowd starts screaming
“I’ve marked your face. You’re the one laughing at me abi?”
6. In your mind
“Who sent me. Now I’ve gone to embarrass myself.”