1. Singing the last line as “sandalili sandalili”
Sandalili was sweeter to sing, abeg.
2. Your face, when you learnt “Jangilova epo motor” was actually “Jingle over like a motor”.
It’s still Jangilova epo motor to me sha. Fight me.
3. This song I still don’t understand:
Who the hell was Mr. Macaroni?
4. This song that made absolutely no sense:
No seriously, how do you kiss a snake by mistake?
5. The jara we added to this old matching song:
What does Baba Ibadan even mean?
6. Just learning as you read this that “Osingo singo praise The Lord” is actually “Oh sing my soul and praise The Lord”.
Don’t say we never taught you anything.
7. The song about this olodo:
Johnbull was clearly a waste of school fees sha.
8. You, singing it as Arise O COMPASSION for the better part of your childhood.
What is a “Compatriots” biko?
9. Ajebutter kids looking at you whenever you sang “Leke Leke give me white finger”:
Did it ever work for anybody?
10. The sweetest victory song to ever exist:
’96 Summer Olympics turn up.
11. Looking up at an aeroplane and singing “Aeroplane odabo ba mi k’iya mi eleko…”
12. Putting paper on someone’s head and singing:
13. Whenever this happened: