1. The fact that they urinate everywhere and anywhere they go.
Imagine the outrage that would ensue if a woman did this.
2. The fact that everywhere you turn, someone is selling man power i.e sexual performance enhancers.
Fun Fact: Most of these things are poison. The ones that aren’t poison, don’t work.
3. All the stories about penises getting stolen with jazz in Oshodi.
I’ve always wondered. If your penis gets stolen with jazz, does it leave a gaping hole or just bare skin?
4. That myth about a man’s penis becoming small if you cross over him.
A small penis is social suicide for a man.
5. Men sitting in public with their legs spread wide open.
The ultimate “I have a penis” pose.
6. When a man can’t impregnate his wife and people ask him, “Are you even a man?”
If your penis doesn’t work, you’re not a man.
7. The myth about a man’s penis disappearing if you flog him with a broom.
I’m asking again. If your penis gets stolen, does it leave a gaping hole or bare skin??
8. Men packing their crotches all the time.
The official “my penis is so big I have to adjust it every two minutes” gesture.