Y’all, I know we like to play and joke and around here. But I think it won’t hurt to talk about some serious shit from time to time. With that in mind, here 8 tried & tested tips on how to lose belly fat.
No need to thank me. I’m just doing the Lord’s work.
1) Go the route of a healthy meal plan, not starvation.
Image Source: www.shape.com
You might feel fulfilled starving yourself, but when you do settle down to eat, you’ll overeat and end up feeling like shit. The key is portion control and healthy meals.
2) Stay away from processed food.
The ingredients in processed foods contain a ton of trans fats, added sugar, salt, or sodium. Three things that make it difficult to lose weight.
3) Exercise and lift weights:
No such thing as targeted weight loss. Losing weight in your abdominal area means losing weight everywhere. Also, adding strength training to aerobic exercise helps build lean muscle mass, which causes you to burn more calories throughout the entire day, both at rest and during exercise.
4) Eat as many diet pills as you can.
ALL OF THEM.
5) Drink three teaspoons of lime juice mixed with ogogoro before bedtime every night.
Sperm cells be damned.
6) Heat up a pot of groundnut oil and drink it.
Legend has it the sizzling oil will burn all your fat in minutes.
7) Do the choreography to “Hips don’t lie” at least once a day.
How do you think Shakira keeps her waist so snatched?
8) Dive, stomach first, into a pool from a high diving board.
Your body definitely won’t scatter like bag of rice.