Quotes about money- If you’re a Nigerian and you think about money a lot, this post will make you laugh a little. We scoured the internet for quotes about money that Nigerians can relate to.
Enjoy, and try not to cry.
1. “I’m so poor, I can’t even pay attention.“- Ron Kittle
This is a quote from 1987. If you carefully convert this quote to modern-day Nigerian lingo, it’ll directly translate to, “Sapa, nice one”.
2. “What’s worth doing is worth doing for money.”- Michael Douglas
It seems that this quote has thrown Nigerian politicians in the mud. I love to see it.
3. “I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.” -Jackie Mason
Just in case you don’t understand how bad things are for Nigerians right now, check out this tweet:
4. “We are not rich by what we possess but by what we can do without.”-Immanuel Kant
Right now, Nigerians are doing without… everything. Even Twitter, we don’t have. Does that mean we’re all rich?
5. “It is too difficult to think nobly when one thinks only of earning a living.”- Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Once again, Sapa, nice one.
6. “Na money be fine bobo”
So all of us are ugly?