If you’re in a romantic relationship and you’re looking for a way stress the hell out of all the single people who currently follow you on social media, you’re in luck. Here’s a list of things you can do that will make all your single followers fall on their knees and scream, “GOD WHEN?! AM I NOT YOUR CHILD TOO??!!!” or some other overplayed variation of that.
1) Post two POV pictures of you and your partner at a restaurant and caption it, “Their view. My view.”
This reminds single people of the fact that they have to go to restaurants alone and quietly ask for a table one, hoping that the waiter doesn’t snicker and say “Eeyah.”
2) Post pictures of you and your partner in matching outfits.
I’m not sure why but matching outfits always seems to make the blood of single people boil. Extra points if they’re matching pyjamas and it’s Christmas time.
3) Make random posts about your partner.
Show all the single people all the couple goodness they’re missing.
4) Join every disgustingly cute couples’ challenge you see online.
And use that song that goes, “whenever you’re ready. Whenever you’re ready”.
5) Then when you get married, post a picture and use this as the caption.
This is the ultimate blow that’ll make al single people explode.
Help Zikoko keep making the content you love
More than ever, people are turning to Zikoko for stories that matter and content they love. But still, we, like many media organisations, are feeling the financial heat of these times. If you find us valuable, please make a contribution to help keep Zikoko zikoko-ing.
Thank you for your support.
We are also cool with Crypto.