You had no idea at the time but there were certain events that were meant to let you know that your childhood was ending. It’s super sad because you were young and carefree one day and the next, you were suddenly depressed with lower back pain no amount of massaging has been able to stop.
Here are 5 of those events:
1) The first time you had to set up your own hospital appointment and then went for it by yourself.
And you actually had to respond by yourself when the doctor asked what was wrong with you. The actual ghetto.
2) The first time you asked your parents for money and they gave it you but shaded you first.
Then you walked away happy that you got the money you wanted but also confused as to why your parents decided to wash you like that for no reason.
3) The first time your parents had you make your own food because they really couldn’t by if you’d eaten or not.
“How was the burnt boiled egg, baby?”
4) The first time you parents didn’t give a shit about your birthday.
They remembered. They just didn’t care.
5) When you fell asleep on the couch and woke up there because no one carried you to your bed.
Her waist is going to hurt like hell when she wakes up.
What’s up, Zikoko Fam? It would mean the world to us if you spared a few minutes to fill this Reader Survey. It’s so we can bring you the content you really want!