1) Your account being debited but the ATM not bringing out any money.
This is much worse when the money taken was your last card. Now you’ll have to enter the banking hall and start shouting for them.
2) The ATM swallowing your card.
Just forget it and go apply for a new one.
3) The ATM taking longer than usual to work and people behind you start getting impatient because they think the real reason is that you don’t know how to use the machine.
“They’ll soon start calling me ‘olodo.’ Hay God.”
4) Waiting in line for so long only for some random person to show up and say, “I’m in front of you. I’ve been sitting down there.”
“Why are you like this?”
5) Waiting in line for so long only for the money to finish when it gets to your turn.
Then you have to resist the urge to start fighting the person who withdrew before you.
6) The ATM going offline with your card still in it.
How…Wh…WHAT DO I DO NOW?!
7) Attempting to press the buttons only for the ATM to shock the shit out of you.
Then you turn to the people behind you with a look on your face that says, “DID YOU SEE THAT?!”
8) The ATM giving you money so old and dirty, it looks like someone used it to wipe their ass after a case of explosive diarrhea.
“I deserve better than this sha oh.”
9) The ATM giving you your card WITHOUT the chip.
Oh, yeah. That happens.
10) The ATM giving you incomplete money.
“Wtf is this shit??”
What’s up, Zikoko Fam? It would mean the world to us if you spared a few minutes to fill this Reader Survey. It’s so we can bring you the content you really want!