Crushes are a natural part of life. Unfortunately, they’re also a terrible part of life because half the time they never lead to anything. (Especially if you’re shy.) You’re just left watching the object of your desire be with someone else while eternal loneliness looms on your horizon.
But fear not because I’m here with information that can possibly change that. When it comes to crushes, all you need sometimes is a foot in the door, and (if the universe doesn’t hate you) your crush just might like you back. You two will then go on to have babies together or whatever.
Here are 10 ways to successfully “get your foot in the door.”
1. Slide in their DMs
From experience, corny jokes work best. Like sending them pictures of different household items (luggage, couch etc) and then when they ask you what you’re doing, you tell them you’re moving into their DMs. They’ll laugh and you’ll laugh and hopefully, a conversation starts from there.
2. Leave them notes with sweet messages on them.
Everyone loves sweet messages that send shivers down their spine.
3. Break into their house and leave them a beautiful gift.
Like a vial of your blood or urine that they can wear as a pendant.
4. Maintain eye contact with your crush from across the room until they break and ask you what exactly it is you want.
It worked for Edward Cullen and it’ll work for you.
5. Take a copy of their picture to your church and have your pastor force them to notice you with the power of the holy spirit.
Each woman in this photo has a photo of their crush under their beret.
6. Stalk your crush on a major holiday while wearing a mask and overalls.
Eventually, they’ll notice you and think it’s cute. Personally, I think Michael Myers was misunderstood and that all his victims should’ve given him a chance to express himself.
7. Stand below your crush’s bedroom window at midnight with a boombox and make your intentions known by playing the song, “Me So Horny” by 2 Live Crew
The ultimate love song.
8. Pull a “Twilight”and sneak into your crush’s house to watch them sleep.
Edward Cullen himself should’ve written this article.
9. Follow your crush around for a day and appear in the background of every picture they take.
The demons in the “Conjuring” universe are great at this. Summon one real quick and ask how they do it.
10. Or you could just work up courage and go talk to them instead of trying something on this list and getting arrested.
Keep in mind that they might turn you down. However, what to do next if that happens is a story for another day.