If you aren’t a fan of celebrating your birthday, then you’ve most likely done a couple of these:
1) Turned off your phone on your birthday.
Leave me alone.
2) You’ve explained that it’s just your birthday you don’t like celebrating.
“It’s me, not you.” I like your own birthday, I just don’t like mine.
3) You’ve begged friends not to throw a surprise party or shenanigans.
4) On your birthday, you’ve probably thought about getting one year closer to death.
Alexa, play Born To Die by Lana Del Rey.
5) Over and over again, you’ve explained it’s just like any other day.
Guys, why the fuss?
6) You’ve never posted on social media that it’s your birthday.
Because who will perform all that fake happiness for people? Let’s be guided.
7) Additionally, you’ve also never done photoshoot.
Over your dead body.
8) Or birthday countdown.
It’s one day, not a month abeg.