I think the quote “money answereth all things” should come with a caveat that says it is Geo specific. For example, money can answer like only 30 things on your list in Nigeria while in Canada, it can answer 60. That way, our disappointment with many things will be reduced.
As a Nigerian living in Nigeria, good luck with money answering some of the things on this list:
1) Good roads.
Good luck with that.
2) Constant electricity.
Rainy season left the chat.
3) Efficient tailors.
Jesus: One of you will betray me today.
Tailor: Is it me Jesus?
Jesus: iS iT mE jEsUs? Yen yen.
4) Emotionally intelligent leaders.
I tried to type this without crying. Did it work?
5) Honest banks that won’t remove card maintenance fee for doing nothing.
If I speak about one bank like this, I will be in big trouble.
6) A 9 – 5 that is actually 9 – 5.
7) Courteous and helpful Civil servants.
This is an oxymoron.
8) Nigerian parents that aren’t constantly asking “when will you marry?”
9) Toasters that don’t send messages with “may I know you?”/ tell me about yourself.”
I don suffer.