As always, we are committed to your laughter and well being; so here to save you from a ravaged relationship and social suicide are 21 questions you should NEVER, never ever ask your/a Nigerian girl.
Some of these questions may not seem like a big deal right now, but trust us; you’ll thank us for this later:
1. What’s Your Body Count?
2. Do you have any siblings, like a younger sister, maybe?
3. When last did you change this profile picture?
4. How did you screw-up your last relationship?
5. How long does it take to put on all that make-up?
6. Did you know my aunt has that same kind of hairstyle?
7. Is it that time of the month?
8. Have you gained weight?
9. Is that what you’re going to wear?
10. Don’t you know how to cook?
11. Are you a virgin?
12. My ex-girlfriend used to do this. Can you do this too?
13. Are You Really Going To Eat All That?
14. Can We Have A Threesome?
15. Why are you single?
16. Are you bleaching?
17. What weave is that?
18. Why do you like wearing that gown?
19. Are you wearing a butt pad or is that your real ass?
20. Is this how you’ll behave in your husband’s house?
21. Is this how girls from your village behave?