If you’ve ever bought any device in Nigeria then you must have come across one or more of these Nigerian laws of technology.
1) There’s nothing as good as follow come accessories.
Protect it with your life. Charger, ear phones, etc.
2) Most problems can be traced to the Motherboard.
At least according to the “Engineer.”
3) Or charging port.
Every single time.
4) Even if they write water-resistant on the phone, you don’t test it.
Let’s not be unfortunate pls.
5) When your phone shows battery fully charged, you keep charging.
There’s nothing like fully charged especially when you are leaving your house.
6) If your phone is not charging, blow air into the charging port.
Or bend the wire.
7) If your phone spoils, dismantle it and spread under the sun.
Nothing Nigerian sun can’t fix.
8) Once you start to repair your phone, the end is near.
Problem, another problem.
9) If your phone falls, the more shocked you are, the lesser the damage.
Bonus points if you scream (insert religious statement or curse word here).
10) “Engineers” and we need to flash phone whenever there’s an issue.
Be like curse.
11) Power bank is life.
It’s a must own for every device you own.