Parents are always right. Period. No questions asked.
It’s a hot day, you are countering your parents with logical and well-laid points. Finally, a win to complete your training and establish your dominance. Suddenly, your parents bring out one or more of these from their arsenal of an adult is never wrong.
1) “Children of nowadays.”
Na wa oh.
2) “Will you keep quiet.”
3) “When I was your age.”
4) “I didn’t raise you like this.”
I give up.
5) “You are trying to kill me abi?”
Why so dramatic?
6) “Go and find your real mother.”
7) “See this child of yesterday.”
I am 32!
8) “You met me in this world.”
Just small Google points that I dropped.
9) “Was it not me that sent you to school?”
10) “Your children will do the same to you.”
11) “I am talking you are talking.”
Isn’t that the definition of conversations?
What’s up, Zikoko Fam? It would mean the world to us if you spared a few minutes to fill this Reader Survey. It’s so we can bring you the content you really want!