If you find yourself dreading Sunday nights and Monday mornings then this post is calling your name.
1) Your face every Monday Morning
If God wants to punish you, you also work during the weekend.
2) Salary alert no longer moves you
Money that has finished before it even lands.
3) Going on leave is the best part of work
4) You LOVE public holidays!
Especially the long weekends – Friday to Monday.
5) You’re always jealous when you see children relaxing
Lucky unemployed brats. Pfft.
6) You’re always daydreaming about picking up $1,000,000 from the floor
If you see that money like this, your life will change forever.
7) Or you daydream of Dangote coming to claim you as his child
Daddy D-$ pls come for me. This suffering is too much.
8) Your face anytime someone asks about your career goals:
9) You keep asking yourself if this is it
So, we’ll work till we die? Then there’s now after-life in some religion? wahala for who be homo-sapien.
10) You’ve asked yourself these questions:
- Who sent me to be the winning sperm?
- Why am I not a plant?
- Or breeze
11) You’re reading this list
On a Monday morning? It’s definitely not for you.
Image credit: @TheLotaChukwu on Twitter.
Help Zikoko keep making the content you love
More than ever, people are turning to Zikoko for stories that matter and content they love. But still, we, like many media organisations, are feeling the financial heat of these times. If you find us valuable, please make a contribution to help keep Zikoko zikoko-ing.
Thank you for your support.
We are also cool with Crypto.