Compared to March, you’ll agree that April has been a breeze. Not only did we get one long weekend, we have an even longer one coming up. While we eagerly wait, here are 10 of the funniest tweets from Nigerian women in April:
1. JSYK, I also thought that this meant Jisike.
This says a lot about my age.
2. We all want a dishwasher.
But the stress involved in carrying them to term is too much.
3. What’s that thing they said about colouring books being relaxing for adults?
4. Women in tech a.k.a Women in danger
Women in tech tweets are my favourite genre.
5. Because why else will you open your door and get punched in the neck by a kangaroo?
Tell me you haven’t wondered about this.
6. Here for this campaign rally couture thing she has going on.
I need someone to explain to me why Cuppy chose this fit for this occasion or I’m die.
7. It’s nice seeing the children of the elite be into politics.
But why does she really look like that?
8. A wise woman!
This is when my next move will be when this person I’m talking to ghosts me.
9. This explains why we’ve never seen them in the same room.
10. I died.
As we wait for April salary to land, here’s a list of things you should do on payday.