He’s nearing his 100th day in office, so we thought: let’s take a trip down President Buhari’s fashion lane.
Obama might be the coolest president, but no one has swag like our president:
1. When the slayage all started…
2. We knew he would give us great pictures.
3. But we did not expect this level of awesomeness.
4. No one has this much swagg while campaigning.
5. Except General Buhari, of course…
6. It did not shake even while he was eating.
7. Seriously, look at this!
8. He makes the MAC look more luminous.
9. I’m short of words…
10.But I have to keep going!
11. I would’ve voted him for his dressing alone.
12. And I know I wouldn’t have been alone.
13. You can feel the control even when he’s laughing…
14. But that’s not why we are here.
I have been photographing GMB for Months for @statecraftinc which was saddled with the responsibility of the rebranding mission but the busy schedule never gave him time to take a look at the images closely but after the elections yesterday, he took out time to go through the images which I had already compiled into a photobook for easy reference. He was dazed and incredibly amazed at the quality and depth of the images. To God be the glory! I am saying a big thank you to @debolalagos for the support and opportunity, @lukeshphoto for the advice and encouragement @cuteloola_ for being so supportive and loving through this phase
15. He won the elections!!!
16. And this fashion slayage intensified!
17. Look how good my president looks:
18. As a Lagos Big Boy.
19. In his official portrait.
From May 29th 2015, President elect would be dropping the title of General and would be addressed as Muhammadu Buhari, President, Commander-in-chief of the Armed forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria. This would then become the Official Portrait of the President (c)bayoomoboriowo (c)sundayaghaeze. Thanks to @babyboygrey for supporting on this, I deeply appreciate your love
20. While walking…
21. While reading…
22. Here too!
23. Do your clothes look this good on you?
The celebration is over, reality begins……what do you want from this government? Raise your voice and say something #speakout #babanowthatyouarethere #buharitodolist #citizenopinion A photo posted by Bayo Omoboriowo (@bayoomoboriowo) on
24. Can you honestly say yes?
25. Most people pray for this level of cool,
26. But he just has it in droves.
27. He’s such a joy to photograph.
PMB signing the guest book ahead of his seeing John Kerry today A photo posted by Bayo Omoboriowo (@bayoomoboriowo) on
Now share this with your friends and followers. Don’t keep PMB’s swag to yourself.