Let’s start from here:
Nigerian politicians have a history of fainting at court hearings and getting away with their bad behavior. So, we the good people of Zikoko came up with scenarios where you can also get away with this tactic in your daily life.
Here are a few:
1) When your girlfriend catches you cheating.
2) When your oga asks you why you’re late to work.
You know the drill.
3) If your tailor doesn’t want to release your cloth on time.
Faint on their neck my dear.
4) When you attend a party and jollof passes you.
Repeat the above.
5) Quick, go to your bank branch today and faint.
Maybe they’ll finally stop charging card maintenance fee.
6) If Canada doesn’t give you a visa, you know what to do.
If you know, you know.
7) When people at home call for black tax.
Off the light and faint my dear.
8) When next your landlord increases your rent, show yourself.
Add a little bit of display and saliva to sell it.
9) Anytime your parents ask when you’ll get married.
FAINT ON THEIR HEAD.
10) If anyone asks about your plans for the future, repeat the action plan above.
You are welcome.