If you have experience cooking, then one or two of these things have definitely annoyed you before.
1) Not cleaning as you cook.
The single most annoying thing ever. How can you cook if everywhere is scattered?
2) Using the same oil to fry like five different things.
Imagine your egg tasting like fish.
3) Not tasting your food as you cook.
The only time you are allowed to do this is when you’re fasting.
4) Letting dodo burn.
Golden brown dodo or anything.
5) Using the fast burner to cook everything.
Why? Why pls? Some things need the simmer option to cook well.
6) Overloading the frying pan while frying.
Social distancing in the pan, pls.
7) Not salting your fish before cooking.
This should actually be a criminal offense.
8) Pouring meat or chicken stock away.
Another criminal offense.
9) Frying without first boiling.
Laughs in intestinal worms.
10) Touching my gas while I’m still cooking.
Too many cooks spoil the Jollof rice. Stay away.