1. When you get your ‘age’ as grade in your first incourse
17/100? Am I really that dumb?
2. When you’re still in 200 level and somebody has started calling themselves a doctor already
Hehehe, you’re funny. You are very funny.
3. You, after 5 hours of trudging behind the doctor during ward rounds
I’m going to fall down and die at any moment from now.
4. The horror when you’re asked a question you don’t have an answer to during ward rounds
I swear, I know the answer. I just don’t remember it at the moment.
5. When you realise you can’t wear all the lit clothes you have most of the time because of the dress code
You mean all this slay will go to waste?
6. When you clock that studying medicine and surgery means the only cool things you will attend are study groups and night classes
This can’t be my life now o.
7. You, when your friend won’t stop gushing about what they did during a break
Sorry, people still have fun these days?
8. When you realise that three different sets of students have caught up with you and graduated before you
Of all the things I could have studied, I chose this. I played myself.
9. You, on the first day of anatomy dissection
As if my life wasn’t hard enough, now I’m cutting up dead bodies.
10. When your parents starts telling everyone you’re a ‘doctor’
Plot twist: I get expelled from school.
11. When somebody you hardly talk to comes to you complaining of symptoms
Do I look like your doctor? If you don’t geddifok
12. When you realise that you still have to struggle to get house jobs after all the years you’ve spent in school
Will this suffering ever end?
13. You, when someone teases you about the ‘millions’ you are earning
Out with you and the lies you’re peddling.