Do you want to know if that Nigerian man you decided to foolishly date is cheating on you? Well, we’ve compiled 13 surefire ways to find out. If he does any of these suspiciously romantic things, he has multiple side hoes lined up.
1. When you go through his phone and find nothing incriminating.
He has obviously cleared all the evidence. He is cheating.
2. When he takes you on a date to a fancy new restaurant.
His side piece must have told him about the place. He is cheating.
3. When he uses you as his profile picture across all platforms.
He is overcompensating for something. He is cheating.
4. When he randomly tells you he loves you.
He is trying to confuse you with affection. He is cheating.
5. When you make rice for him and he leaves a few grains on the plate.
His other hoe has been feeding him. He is cheating.
6. When he introduces you to his friends as the “love of his life”.
That’s code for “mugu”. He is cheating.
7. When he sends you a ‘Good morning’ text before you even wake up.
His side piece must have woken him up with rounds. He is cheating.
8. When he apologizes after drama that you caused.
WHO THE HELL IS TEACHING HIM PATIENCE? He is cheating.
9. When he makes you cum 5 seconds quicker than usual.
He’s been practicing on his other hoes. He is cheating.
10. When it’s been a month since you both argued.
He’s clearly been arguing with someone else. He is cheating.
11. When he surprises you with a gift out of the blue.
He’s secretly apologising for his infidelity. He is cheating.
12. When he plans a romantic getaway for both of you.
He is tired of only cheating in your city.. He wants to broaden his horizons.
13. When he finally proposes to you.
He heard that married men are more desirable. He wants to cheat for life.