1. When it’s been days since a Nigerian man last cheated.
The withdrawal symptoms always hit hard.
2. When they see a woman that isn’t their wife.
Literally any woman.
3. Married Nigerian men, a minute after meeting a new babe:
Just like that?
4. The unofficial married Nigerian man motto:
Must be obeyed at all costs.
5. When you ask them if they are married.
What does that even mean?
6. When you remind a Nigerian man that he is married.
7. “I wish I met you before her.”
The lies. The lies. The lies.
8. “If only I wasn’t married.”
See this one.
9. Him, whenever you bring up his wife:
10. How they drag babes with single men:
Please, go and focus on your wife.
11. Nigerian men becoming single right after saying “I do.”
12. How they divide their money between you and their family:
A generous king.
13. When you tell them to leave their wife.
Oh? Now, you rate her?