After going through this article, you will confirm that all Nigerian mothers go to the same institution to study WhatsApp.
1. Sending a 60MB video on WhatsApp
Notice how the video is always specifically 60MB and above. Mummy, why?
2. Forwarding messages you need to press “read more” at least three times to finish.
If it isn’t a devotional. it’s a conspiracy theory.
3. Sending terrible graphic photos wishing you a happy new month
The follow-up text always contents a prayer.
4. Using stickers in the wrongest ways imaginable
Mum, I love you but why this?
5. Talking about how your profile picture doesn’t glorify God
They round it up by reminding you of the home training they have painstakingly instilled in you.
6. Forwarding rumours that sound utterly ridiculous
What doctor friend shared this nonsense?
7. Sending that one BC of the titanic sinking and atheists who died tragically over and over…
mum, please stop.
In the spirit of WhatsApp BC, share this article with 15 Nigerian mothers or risk losing all your hair mysteriously in 10 days.
For more interesting stories, watch did your parents give you the sex talk?