There are a few things you can do in a Nigerian home that, while not technically illegal, definitely feel like they are. A few people shared examples that you’ll definitely relate to if you grew up with Nigerian parents.
Here are 13 of the most apt:
1. This cardinal sin:
2. “Pressing phone…”
3. Somebody, call the police.
4. This unnecessary combination:
5. How dare you?
6. See this smuggler:
7. Why aren’t you doing anything?
8. This ungodly move:
9. After all they’ve done for you?
10. Doing any of these to your body:
11. What do you want to use it for?
12. Daring to use this:
13. “I’m full.”