Ever dealt with a Nigerian vendor that was acting like they didn’t want your money or care about their business. Well, if you can relate to the stress, then this post is for you.
1. Whenever you see “DM for price”.
Will it kill you to put the price in your caption?
2. When you DM and they take years to respond.
You’re now wasting my time again.
3. When they finally tell you the price.
Ah! For what?
4. You, asking if they have it in “greenish-purple”:
Can’t shame yourself.
5. When they vex that you asked for the price without buying.
Did you put money in my account?
6. “My customer might be on your TL.”
They are not. Go away.
7. Nigerian vendors and terrible customer service:
Are you doing me a favour?
8. Nigerian vendors after you pay:
You’re on your own now.
9. You, waiting for your order to arrive:
Three weeks after they promised to deliver it.
10. What you ordered vs. What you got:
11. When you ask for a refund.
You will sleep there.