University of Ibadan is the first university and one of the most popular universities in Nigeria. This post is for everyone who studied or is currently studying at the university.
1. University of Ibadan students, when the National Universities Commission and Times Higher Education release their rankings
First and the best!
2. When the Union Bank ATM by the senate building swallows your card
Na me fuck up.
3. When Indy and Zik boys see girls passing their hostels
Especially D-block boys in Zik and C-block boys in Indy.
4. When you find out that you only need to know the last line of the school anthem
“For a mind that knows is a mind that’s free” is the only line that matters, tbh.
5. When you meet a linguistic student who hasn’t learned the school anthem
Has uncle Demola stopped teaching Lin 141?
6. When the session is about to end and the school hasn’t gone on strike
This doesn’t feel right.
7. How returning students look at male freshers making evening rounds at Queens, Idia, and Awo halls
Been there, done that. And you should know that it won’t work out
8. What the study area inside catholic church compound looks like when there is no light in school
9. What Faculty of Tech and Faculty of Agric look like at night
Free and relatively fast Wifi will never go out of demand
10. Klazz restaurant at Tedder hall and queues
What’s that cheesy slogan again — come to Klazz before you go to class?
11. What Zik boys swear they look like during their Common Pot
The beans sometimes slap, though.
12. Heritage Park during the day VS Heritage Park at night
We love a multifaceted location.