Now that ASUU has declared an indefinite nationwide strike, there have been different reactions to the breaking news.
We have those that are happy to go back home
Knock knock, who’s home?!
We have those that are wondering if they’ll ever graduate
Abi is it my fault I was born in this country
We have those that are already thinking about all the food at home
Sweet jollof rice loading
We have the bookworms that will immediately start reading ahead
We have those that don’t understand what’s going on
We have those that don’t want to go back home because of chores
But I dinnoh send this people naa
We have those that are already packing for vacation
I can’t come and go and die
And finally, we have those private university students who can’t relate
Well, whether or not you fall into any of these categories, we’ve come up with a list of things that you can do during the strike:
1. You can start travel blogging
A good way to follow in our president’s footsteps
2. You can join the World Tweeting Association (WTA) full-time
You just might blow and start your online career
3. You can find a job. Alaaye double your hustle
You’ve gotta werk werk werk
4. You can download all the movies and tv series in this world
Kuku rest and get fat before school starts
5. You can open a YouTube channel
My name is Tola and you’re welcome to my youtube channel
6. You can learn that skill you’ve been wanting to learn for a long time.
Because Oyinbo say: there is a start to education but there is no end.