Everyone pretty much starts their time at uni with big plans. But as time goes on, the enthusiasm starts to nose-dive. For a lot of students, this reaches an all-time low — where they couldn’t care less about anything that goes on. And these people, ladies and gentlemen, are the inspiration behind this post.
1. You, when a lecturer doesn’t take attendance in two consecutive classes
So, what am I doing here?
2. When you tell the lecturer you understand something, even though you clearly do not
What will be will be.
3. When your lecturer switches your seat in every class because you are the resident noisemaker
I have friends everywhere, so jokes on you
4. When a classmate tells you they’ve finished writing their paper and the deadline is not even close
Is everything all right at home? I feel sad for you sha
5. When you enter an exam hall, you’re only prepared enough to wing it
Let’s get this over with.
6. When you finish a 3-hour exam in 45 minutes because, well, it is what it is
Vibes is temporary, Insha Allah is forever
7. You forget about every exam you write until it’s time to check the result
Oh, that’s right. I wrote this exam last semester
8. More than once, you’ve toyed with the idea of using your tuition for something else
I mean, who am I kidding?