Writing exams at the university is stressful, but we don’t talk about the wait that follows it nearly enough. This is such a delicate time, especially when you think about all the crazy thoughts that usually plague the mind before the exam results are released. For many students, these thoughts go something like this:
1. Chile! This exam was something. Now, I can live my best life.
2. This feeling is the best! I have a lot of fun things to do before next semester brings its ugly head.
3. Why are these ones still talking about the exam?
4. Wait? That’s not how I interpreted question 1 and 2 oh.
5. Oh my God, those were the two compulsory questions.
6. It doesn’t matter. I’m very sure of what I wrote.
7. Am I sure, though?
8. What’s my CGPA again? Ha, it can’t take a hit.
9. Am I really sure of what I wrote?
10. I’m definitely getting an F in this course.
11. Ah, is this how my CGPA will sink into the ground?
12. Nothing to worry about jare. It’s time to unwind.
13. But isn’t this like I’m running away from my troubles?
14. My daddy will kill me if I fail a course.
15. I’ll probably have to drop out too.
16. AH, MY LIFE IS OVER!
17. I don’t have a plan B if I don’t return to school.
18. And what will happen to me if my parents think I’m an embarrassment and chase me out of their house?
19. I should have studied harder. This is my friend’s fault.
20. This wouldn’t be happening if I didn’t skip a few classes too.
21. Now, I’m on holiday and can’t enjoy myself.
22. Maybe I should think about the other courses I wrote too.
23. Oh my God, the school will definitely advise me to withdraw
24. MY LIFE IS OVER!
25. But you know what? Maybe it isn’t. University degrees are overrated these days.