The subject of today’s story lived in Nigeria for a while, but he currently lives in his home country, Liberia. Tell me about that first cash that you felt was yours. Let me start by saying I’m the laziest person I know. When I was a kid, my dad wanted to imbibe reading as a […]
wherever you are
Zikoko amplifies African youth culture by curating and creating smart and joyful content for young Africans and the world.
Stories you love and more
Original Zikoko videos
Discover more of Zikoko here
- Naira Life
- NYSC Diary
- NYSC Diary Day 8: What Do You Do During A Man O’ War Drill?
- NYSC Diary Day 7: What Is SAED And Why Is It Pronounced ‘Saheed’?
- NYSC Diary Day 6: How Soon Is Too Early To Want To Leave Camp?
- NYSC Diary Day 5: What Did You Hear About Platoons?
- NYSC Diary Day 4: Camp, The Place Lectures Come Alive
- NYSC Diary Day 3: In Camp, You Meet People From Different Worlds
- NYSC Diary Day 2: Shame Dies In Camp
- NYSC Diary: What To Expect When You’re Posted To Borno