The Republic of Benin is Nigeria’s next door neighbour. Although we have so much in common, a WHOLE LOT of us do not know anything about the country. The Jollof road team was in the Republic of Benin for a short time. While there, we got so immersed in the culture that we can now […]
Benin Republic is one of the closest to the sister from another mother that Nigeria has. Even though it’s official language is French and ours is English, there remains a strong connection that even the language barrier can’t break. The bond is so strong, even our culture, Pidgin English, and food are similar! Don’t believe […]
wherever you are
Zikoko amplifies African youth culture by curating and creating smart and joyful content for young Africans and the world.
Stories you love and more
Original Zikoko videos
Discover more of Zikoko here
- Naira Life
- NYSC Diary
- NYSC Diary Day 8: What Do You Do During A Man O’ War Drill?
- NYSC Diary Day 7: What Is SAED And Why Is It Pronounced ‘Saheed’?
- NYSC Diary Day 6: How Soon Is Too Early To Want To Leave Camp?
- NYSC Diary Day 5: What Did You Hear About Platoons?
- NYSC Diary Day 4: Camp, The Place Lectures Come Alive
- NYSC Diary Day 3: In Camp, You Meet People From Different Worlds
- NYSC Diary Day 2: Shame Dies In Camp
- NYSC Diary: What To Expect When You’re Posted To Borno