With the Mobile plan, it’s safe to suggest that the platform will see an increase in member subscription and it would be a buzz kill if after subscribing you’re unable to watch your favorite titles with ease or take full advantage of Netflix exciting mobile features or movie lists, and recently, media caught wind that Netflix would be going into gaming!
So, to help transform you into an expert Netflix member in no time, follow this guide.
Step by step guide for beginners:
Confidence to watch all your favorite movies on Netflix starts first with having a good and solid profile. Netflix understands this and has made it easier with profiles. Here’s a guide to get started:
Creating your profile:
The most important step is to create a profile. After downloading Netflix on your mobile phone or pc, simply go to “Manage Profiles” and hit the “Add Profile” button. Add a name, you could use your native name. Also, when you are fully registered you get to pick three movies of your choice and this will help Netflix recommend similar movies for you without having to stress about searching for your next title.
Add a name
You could use your native name. Also, when you are fully registered you get to pick three movies of your choice and this will help Netflix recommend similar movies for you without having to stress about searching for your next title.
Adding a kids’ profile
After creating your profile, you’d notice the option to select “kids”. This selection gives your kids (if you have any) exclusive access to watch their favorite cartoons and shows while also restricting them access to adult content.
Adding to “My List”
Are there moments when you’ve been to watch a particular movie on Netflix and just when its released, you just can’t the find the time to watch it. You can choose movies and content to be saved on “https://help.netflix.com/en/node/10523 “My List”. Simply clickon the “Add to My List button.” Also, you can remove titles from your list just as easily as you added it: select a show/movie and select “Remove from My List.”
Also, you can remove titles from your list just as easily as you added it:
Select a show/movie and select remove from
Adding an email for your Profile
ProfileAlso, after registration, don’t forget to add your email. Netflix sends you, all your latest movies suggestions; Netflix newsletters, launches, and new developments and these email only go to the account of the primary user. From the account screen, scroll to “My Profile“, and click “Add Profile email”.
Restricting certain shows and movies
Go to settings and create your PIN and on that PIN control page, you will also see an option to restrict certain shows/movies. This will help you keep your kids in check and without the pin, they cannot access the restricted movies.
So, congrats on creating your profile. Here are a couple of things to always remember when managing your Netflix account;
- Make sure to change your password periodically to keep your account and information safe.
- Add your email to your profile so you can also log onto your account whenever you forget your username.
- Also, in creating your profile make sure to use your mobile number for your account recovery, it is believed that no one ever forgets their phone numbers.
- Make sure to also sign out all attached accounts to a primary user whenever you are receiving suspicious emails on your phone to protect your account.
- Ensure to never share your login details, your payment information, and your account password. Netflix will also never ask you for such information.
- It is also important to note that there is nothing like free Netflix or discounted Netflix. If there is going to be any discount on Netflix it would be duly announced by Netflix across its various social media handles, blogs, and online platforms.
Netflix isn’t just great on your TV. It’s great on your smallest screen too, which is your mobile phone. You can now use your smart download to download the new “King of Boys.“
You can also flip through the latest shows and movies like “Slay” and add them to my list so you can go ahead and watch them later. Likewise, with the new partial-play download feature, you can watch titles while they are still downloading on your mobile device.
You can as well share your Netflix experience with friends on social media get to them to join in and watch. To do this, Netflix will share a poster art of the show or movie, and even let them join in, simply by clicking on the image!