Twitter user Oloni asked women what they were really doing when they told their boyfriends that they had fallen asleep. Let’s just say that all these women do is LIE. When she says she fell asleep, chances are that she’s in arms of another man, doing something that’s definitely not sleeping. Next time your woman tells you she fell asleep, do these 11 things.
1. Start crying.
Just start crying. All things being equal, it’s very likely that she’s collecting massive cock and screaming God’s many names.
2. Pray that she’s really sleeping.
Maybe she actually got bit by a tsetse fly and she slept for 13 hours. Maybe.
3. Don’t reply for 24 hours.
Tell her that you went into a coma yourself. What you do with this time is your business.
4. Try not to imagine the penis she was collecting.
Try not to think about the thick veiny cock that was pounding inside her “while she slept.” You should probably not think about the fact that she was reaching back to put the penis inside her when it slips out.
5. Turn your back on her when you’re sleeping in the same bed.
Show her that you too, know how to sleep.
6. Sleep with her best friend.
She’s not the only person that knows how to play the game.
7. Slap her hand away when she wants to take food from your plate.
Since she has declared war, she must meet at the battle line.
8. Sleep with her mother.
But make sure you do it with respect. No spanking or choking or any of that stuff. She’s an elderly person.
9. Ask her to sleep on the floor when she comes to your house.
Since she knows how to fall asleep, let her start.
10. Create a burner Twitter account and drag her.
Use this opportunity to get things off your chest.
11. When she complains about what happened at work, tell her it was all her fault.
Shebi she knows how to fall asleep?
Help Zikoko keep making the content you love
More than ever, people are turning to Zikoko for stories that matter and content they love. But still, we, like many media organisations, are feeling the financial heat of these times. If you find us valuable, please make a contribution to help keep Zikoko zikoko-ing.
Thank you for your support.
We are also cool with Crypto.