If you’re a woman with a male bestfriend, you’ll relate to one or more of the things on this list.
1) People are always coming to you as “a woman.”
Guys, pls. Let’s be guided.
2) His girlfriend is always suspicious of you
The ones that don’t come as a woman are always wondering if there’s anything going on between you people.
3) Your male bestie has suffered in your hands
There’s literally no boundary and you can be as explicit as possible. You enjoy watching him cringe.
4) Your male bestie also hates almost all your boyfriends
He always feels you deserve better. And he’s always there to expose all the tactics toxic men use in deceiving women.
5) You’re tired of hearing people say you should date
Mind your business, guys.
6) You’re also tired of people asking if you’re dating
The answer still remains No.
7) Or the ones pleading that you guys should hurry up and get married
8) The best part of the friendship is stealing his shirts and accessories
If you know, you know.
9) Sometimes, your male bestie can be too overprotective
Something like an older sibling.
10) People assume a lot about you
They think that because you have a male best friend, you don’t enjoy being friends with women. Lol.
11) You’re always giving “woman” advice
Because he’s clueless and completely hopeless when it comes to women. And that’s why he can’t see that you’re secretly in love with him.
Help Zikoko keep making the content you love
More than ever, people are turning to Zikoko for stories that matter and content they love. But still, we, like many media organisations, are feeling the financial heat of these times. If you find us valuable, please make a contribution to help keep Zikoko zikoko-ing.
Thank you for your support.
We are also cool with Crypto.