Unless you are living under a rock, you’ll already know that DJ Khaled is the king of the photo/video sharing platform, Snapchat.
And if you’re not following him (djkhaled305), you’re seriously missing out.
We even wrote a list on his social media greatness!
But then we realised…there is something oddly similar to that senior brother in your village and this record-breaking producer:
1. He wears these every single time
2. He likes food too much and only enters the kitchen to ask when it’s ready
3. He’s obsessed with his enemies from the village who don’t want him to enjoy life
4. He believes in ‘creaming’ his body
5. And ‘rubbing’ Dove deodorant
6. He doesn’t like the police
7. He’s very religious
8. But can party for any (or no occassion)
9. He has the keys to success but they make no sense…And they only work for him
Get to know more about DJ Khaled and the keys to success below:
What’s not to love about Nigerian weddings. There is always free food, free booze, and good vibes. What I particularly love about Nigerian weddings is the music and in my opinion, no Nigerian wedding playlist can be complete without these songs. No One Like You – P Square The video alone is enough reason to add […]