1. You know there is no job out there.
As if I don’t know the country I live in.
2. You are not entering the Labour market but the FAVOUR MARKET.
This isn’t a depressing thing but it’s just really really corny.
3. No salary is too small.
So If I live in Ikorodu and a company in Lekki offers me a job with a salary of 10K, I should take it? Do you have sense like this?
4. You should really think about going into Agriculture.
After 5 years of Engineering, you want me to go into Farming! ARE YOU MAD?!!!!
5. The violent taketh it by force.
So I should murder other applicants when I go for job interviews? How does this apply to my job search?
6. Write a lot of professional exams.
WILL YOU HELP ME PAY FOR THEM?!
7. Register on all the job vacancy websites.
Tell me. Do you know anybody that has actually gotten a job from these things?
8. Make sure you get Government job.
But Sir, do you think it is that easy?
As you’ve read AND enjoyed this, read this next article that uses pictures to properly document the daily struggles of an unemployed Nigerian.
16 Pictures That Are Too Real For People Who Are Unemployed In Nigeria