1. You, when you hear “say the truth and shame the devil”.
2. How everybody looks at you when you start giving them gist.
3. You, when someone says “all liars shall go to hell”.
4. What you say after every break up:
As per, demon.
5. You, when someone lies to you:
6. You, when someone catches you in a lie:
What will you now do?
7. You, when you finally tell the truth for the first time in your life and nobody believes you.
I don’t deserve this.
8. You, when you make plans with your friends.
I’m on my way.
9. What you tell your friends, when your account balance is actually N0.67
We have plenty money in our family.
10. You, when people say honesty is the best policy.
What is that?
You'll Like This
Your body doesn’t know the meaning of ‘sleep time’!
Liquid delights from Nigeria.
Variety, they say, is the spice of life.
Nothing wrong with a little upgrade, right?
You know the cons. You might as well know the pros.
For the shy ones among us who need a little help.
Having a 9 to 5 isn’t easy.
You thought it was all about your salary, didn’t you?
wherever you are
Zikoko amplifies African youth culture by curating
and creating smart and joyful content for young
Africans and the world.