Being lactose intolerant might not seem like a big deal until you realise that you can’t do the basic things in life like eating ice cream. If you’re lactose intolerant, these are some of the things you’ll definitely struggle with.
1. When someone asks if you want ice cream
“I WANT ICE CREAM TOO”
2. When you see everyone eating yoghurt
“Is this risk really worth it?”
3. When you have to drink garri without milk
“Did I come to this life to suffer?”
4. When someone farts and everyone looks at you
“It wasn’t me, I swear”.
5. When you finally eat milk and your stomach destroys you
Was it really worth it?