Here we are again with another task no one put us to. If anything in this post sounds like you, you can count this as a heads-up. We’ve done our part.
1. Turned Aso-Ebi into an outrageous money-making venture
How can you ask your friends to pay 50k when you bought it for 20k?
2. Ghosted someone just because you can
Can’t save you here, sorry
3. Made out in the middle of a movie at a cinema, making other people uncomfortable
That spirit of adventure won’t fly here
4. Contested and won an election in Nigeria
Don’t stress it, your space has been booked already.
5. If you’re a Nigerian tailor or mechanic and have stopped picking your client’s call because you missed a deadline
You know deep down that it’s coming.
6. If you’re a Bolt/Uber driver and have intentionally taken a longer route at least once
What’s that about?
7. Borrowed money from a friend and blocked them when it’s time to pay them back
Moral of the story: pay people what you owe them.
Help Zikoko keep making the content you love
More than ever, people are turning to Zikoko for stories that matter and content they love. But still, we, like many media organisations, are feeling the financial heat of these times. If you find us valuable, please make a contribution to help keep Zikoko zikoko-ing.
Thank you for your support.
We are also cool with Crypto.