So, you wake up grudgingly every morning to go and grind while muttering under your breath that adulthood is the ghetto. At the end of each cycle of tiredness, wetin be dis-ness, and all-round I-am-not-doing-again, you get paid.
Well, depending on how you manage your finances on/after payday, we can tell what kind of salary earner you are.
1) If you always have a large reserve of money before payday then you’re a go-getter who has their life planned out.
Pls. Do giveaway.
2) If your salary doesn’t finish before it lands in your account from all the accumulated gbese, then you are a 5-star adult and you must give us masterclass.
3) If you ever feel guilty that your salary is more than the work you are doing, we are not so sure you can handle greatness oh.
4) If you are a civil servant, we prefer not to speak on this matter.
If we speak we are in big trouble.
5) Please, if you are using your salary to play 2 odds and baba Ijebu, stop it.
That behaviour ended in 2019.
6) See, if you don’t remember that you haven’t been paid for the month then you are our new best friend. You must be a Trust fund kid.
Please check your dm for our account number.
What’s up, Zikoko Fam? It would mean the world to us if you spared a few minutes to fill this Reader Survey. It’s so we can bring you the content you really want!